• PG Diploma in Counselling, Psychosynthesis & Education Trust
• Certificate in Person-Centred Counselling
• Registered with the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) where I achieved an MBACP
• BA in Business Studies
• PGCE in Education
Certificate in CBT studies (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Sexual dysfunction training (Spectrum Therapy center)
Prior to my training as counsellor I spent several years in investment banking. Later, I retrained as a teacher and started my counselling career as a volunteer with Victim Support. I have always been drawn to helping people and this brought me to work in counselling services, which provided me with a new sense of purpose in what I was doing.
I started to work as a counsellor for charities and private organisations over 15 years ago. I am now registered by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) with whom I hold an MBACP.
I work for MIND where I am a counsellor for suicidal ideation and severe mental health issues. In addition I offer counselling in Muswell Hill N10 (North London) and London Bridge SE1 (the City of London). I am within easy reach of Central London.
It's important for me to be able to offer my clients 'cutting edge' aspects of psychotherapy and counselling. I develop my skills on an ongoing basis hence in 2017 I completed further studies in sexual dysfunction and ecopsychology.
I have seven years of experience working with clients in the following areas:
• Anxiety, General Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
• Depression and Postnatal Depression
• Stress and Tension
• Low self-esteem and Confidence Issues
• Absence of direction or meaning in life
• Loss and Bereavement
• Life Coaching, career support and Personal Development
• Anger management
• Child related issues and parenting difficulties
• Trauma and Crisis situations
• Relationship issues, affairs or difficulties with relationships at work
I work part-time for a well know mental health charity where I counsel people with suicidal ideation and serious mental health difficulties.
In addition to my private practice in London Bridge, SE1 and Muswell HIll, N10 I have also worked with:
• The Charity COUI (Children our Ultimate Investment), providing counselling for teenagers,
• Local council, providing foster support
• Victim Support, providing counselling for victims of physical, sexual issues as well as domestic violence, crisis and trauma.
The counselling service I offer is bespoke to each client. This service sensitively uses dialogue and other techniques such as art, imagery, CBT, mindfulness and movement to identify and help the client address the specific obstacles related to the issues they may be facing. I work in total confidentiality.
I work in the BACP accredited institute in London Bridge 'The Psychosynthesis & Education Trust' London Bridge SE1 2TH. I am within easy access of public transport in Muswell Hill, N10 area which offers free parking.
Counselling in Muswell Hill N10 and Counsellor London Bridge SE1
I offer counselling in Muswell Hill N10 (North London), which is located within easy reach of Highgate. I also work as a counsellor in London Bridge SE1 (a short walk from the London Bridge tube station).
Both locations are accessible for Central London.